in bloom - pregnancy belly oil
A moisturising belly oil to nourish & honour your growing bump. Designed to relieve tightness and itching, as well as prevent stretchmarks.
Use twice daily with intention, giving gratitude to your beautiful body while connecting with your little babe. Infused with rose quartz energy, reiki & flower essences ~ to support you energetically and emotionally.
jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, rosehip oil, vanilla extract and vitamin e, infused with marshmallow root, rose, lavender & chamomile.
Hi lovely, I just want to let you know that I love my in bloom oil so much! The smell is almost intoxicating and the feeling it gives me while connecting with bub is so beautiful. Thankyou for creating something so special - Rhiann C
- Hydration: Jojoba oil closely resembles the skin's natural sebum, providing deep hydration without clogging pores.
- Anti-Inflammatory: It has anti-inflammatory properties, soothing irritated skin and potentially reducing stretch marks.
- Vitamin E Content: Jojoba oil is rich in vitamin E, promoting skin elasticity and helping to prevent the appearance of scars.
Sweet Almond Oil:
- Skin Nourishment: Sweet almond oil is a source of essential fatty acids, providing nourishment and supporting the skin's natural barrier.
- Reducing Itchiness: It has anti-itch and anti-inflammatory properties, alleviating skin discomfort during pregnancy.
- Preventing Stretch Marks: The emollient nature of sweet almond oil may help prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Vitamin-Rich: Avocado oil is packed with vitamins A, D, and E, contributing to skin health and elasticity.
- Collagen Production: It promotes collagen synthesis, aiding in the skin's ability to stretch without damage.
- Soothing: Avocado oil's anti-inflammatory properties may provide relief from itchy and irritated skin.
- Regenerating Skin: Rosehip oil is known for its regenerative properties, helping to repair damaged skin and reduce scars.
- Vitamin C Boost: It contains vitamin C, promoting collagen production and supporting skin elasticity.
- Moisturizing: Rosehip oil is deeply moisturizing, helping to maintain skin hydration during pregnancy.
- Aromatherapy: Vanilla extract contributes a soothing aroma, providing relaxation and stress relief.
- Antioxidant Properties: Vanilla is rich in antioxidants, potentially protecting the skin from free radical damage.
- Calming Effect: The scent of vanilla is known for its calming effects, promoting a sense of tranquility.
- Antioxidant Protection: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin from oxidative stress.
- Scar Reduction: It may aid in reducing the appearance of scars and supporting overall skin healing.
- Moisture Retention: Vitamin E helps the skin retain moisture, preventing dryness and maintaining suppleness.
- Soothing Properties: Marshmallow root has a mucilaginous texture, providing a soothing and calming effect on the skin.
- Reducing Inflammation: It may help reduce inflammation and irritation, offering relief to sensitive skin.
- Hydration: Marshmallow root can contribute to skin hydration, preventing dryness and promoting a healthy glow.
- Skin Toning: Rose has natural astringent properties, toning the skin and promoting circulation.
- Emotional Well-Being: The aroma of rose is associated with relaxation, enhancing emotional well-being.
- Antioxidant Content: Rose contains antioxidants that may help protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Calming Effect: Lavender has calming and soothing properties, promoting relaxation during pregnancy.
- Antiseptic: It possesses antiseptic properties, potentially preventing infections and promoting skin health.
- Balancing: Lavender helps balance oil production, making it suitable for various skin types.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Chamomile has anti-inflammatory effects, soothing irritated skin and reducing redness.
- Calming: It is known for its calming properties, both for the skin and the mind.
- Gentle Hydration: Chamomile provides gentle hydration, making it suitable for sensitive skin during pregnancy.